Jetten W&S Partner
careers in motion
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity as an international Trader/Sales Manager with an international marktleader in the food industry? Then this might be your next career move...
is a growing, international, ambitious, family business where craftsmanship, passion, reliability, high quality and collegiality are of paramount importance. Innovation, sustainability, craftsmanship and corporate responsibility are central here. This translates into, for example, continuous investment in product improvement in order to respond adequately to the wishes of the customers and the developments in the market. The modern production facilities ensure a pleasant working environment.
The organization has a flat organizational structure. The corporate culture is open, results-oriented with a hands-on mentality and is characterized by a high degree of involvement. Because of the short lines decisions within the organization can often be quickly converted into concrete actions.
As Trader/Sales Manager Africa you are responsible for both managing existing customer relationships and expanding new customer relationships. Initially you will focus on a part of Africa, performing independent research and identifying your opportunities in existing and new markets. You follow trends and market developments closely, you can make the translation to your customers and use this for commercial opportunities.
In addition, you actively think about innovations and product development. You report directly to the CEO, work closely with the CMO, Production, Sales, QA / RA / QC but also with suppliers.
• Bachelor level;
• At least 5 years of experience in export business, preferably in a food environment;
• Analytically strong, helicopter view;
• Very good organizational qualities;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you have respect for other cultures;
• Persuasiveness and excellent ability to create support, decisive, result-oriented, commercially aware, independent and initiative-oriented, creative, customer-oriented and quality-oriented;
• No 9-5 mentality; 'Roll up your sleeves', do not write lengthy reports, is the culture that suits you;
• Excellent ability to collaborate in multidisciplinary and international projects and teams;
• Self-starter with a great sense of responsibility and great willingness to travel;
• Good command of the Dutch, English in word and writing is required., French preferred.
Excellent salary and bonus.
You'll be working from the office in Zeeland together with the ambitious team. Excellent opportunity for a Sales or Trade Manager who wants to grow in the position and organisation.
Apply or more information?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you want to apply directly? Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible. For more information you can call Marjolein Jetten: +31 6 29 33 2916. We are looking forward to receiving your application and short motivation letter.