Deze vacature is inmiddels door ons voorzien. Mocht u interesse hebben in andere soortgelijke vacatures, kijk dan even op de website of stuur ons een e-mail.
The organization is an international ambitious, healthy and growing agricultural family business, based in the Netherlands (Europe). High Quality, passion, reliability and collegiality are of paramount importance. Innovation, sustainability, and corporate responsibility are key. This translates into a continuous investment in product improvement in order to respond adequately to the wishes of the customers and the developments in the market.
The organizational culture is open, results-oriented with a hands-on mentality and is characterized by a high degree of involvement. The organization has direct lines and decisions can often be quickly converted into concrete actions.
Do you want to make a substantial contribution to the growth of this international organization, developing the US market and taking ownership of key tasks to achieve growth in the fresh produce/onion market? For this client we are looking for a driven
As Sales Manager you are responsible for both managing existing customer relationships and expanding new customer relationships in the food market. You identify opportunities in existing and new markets, follow trends and market developments closely and make the translation to your customers and commercial opportunities. In addition, you actively think about innovations and product development. Your customers can be retailers, wholesalers, industrial buyers and users. Initially you will work for the East Coast and will be expanding to the West Coast.
You report directly to the CEO in the Netherlands and will work closely with the international team of Sales Managers (based in the Netherlands) but also with Production, QA, etc..
• Working and thinking level at a minimum bachelor level;
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a food environment (for example fruit,
• Analytically strong, helicopter view;
• Very good organizational qualities;
• Excellent communication skills and respect for other cultures;
• Persuasiveness and excellent ability to create support, decisive, result-oriented,
commercially aware, independent and initiative-oriented, creative, customer-oriented
• No 9-5 mentality; getting things done;
• Excellent ability to collaborate in multidisciplinary and international projects and teams;
• Self-starter with a great sense of responsibility and great willingness to travel in the US;
• Willingness to travel to the Netherlands on a regular basis;
• Native English speaker is required;
• Mandarin and/or Spanish (spoken and written) is preferred.
Your work location is preferably at the East Coast but this is open for discussion.The head office of the company is located in the Netherlands.
The correct candidate will have an excellent salary package with attractive secondary benefits and a truly impactful role within a great entrepreneurial and global organisation which is growing fast.
For more information or if you would like to apply directly, please contact Marjolein Jetten: +31 (6) 29 33 2916 or send an e-mail: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Jetten W&S Partner
careers in motion